badge

Tuesday 31 May 2016

My Journey To Become An Author


Two weeks back, one of my favorite bloggers and author of Metro Diaries, Namrata (popularly known as Privy Trifles in the blogosphere) invited me to write a guest post for her blog. She told me that she would love to have my journey to become an author.

The idea seemed great and it was amazing to reflect on my journey and see how far I have come with all the learning, setbacks and appreciation. 


"It always feels so good to recall all the moments that made up my journey of writing. Thank you, Namrata for giving me this lovely opportunity to talk about my journey to become an author. Today, if anyone asks me to describe my journey in one word, it would be “enlightening”. By that I don’t mean that it has been a smooth and easy ride. Well, it is a blend of many beautiful, magical, healing, frustrating, distressing and enriching moments.


At one point of time, we all choose a certain path to connect to our inner self. Some do it through meditation or prayer. Many do it through travelling. I feel that when I write, I can connect to my soul the most....."


You can read about my entire journey here: Guest Post: The Writer in me by Purba Chakraborty


Indian Bloggers

11 comments:

  1. That's great, Purba...hopping to her blog... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the journey was an interesting one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing Purba... now checking out her blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice..Got to know you a little more from this post.May you reach greater and greater hieghts realising your full potential!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping on to read and would love to discover your journey of words:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! I do it through travelling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is nice to know about your journey, Purba. Congratulations on your published works and All the Best for many, many steps up that stairway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting for much more, good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)