badge

Sunday 23 August 2015

ANYBODY can DANCE with COLGATE MAX FRESH


What is life without some Taazgi Ka Dhamaka?
Now, anybody can dance with Colgate MaxFresh
The cooling crystals teach you
How to groove and give Thumka!

This weekend, I was really sad as my plans with my best friend got cancelled due to some unavoidable reason. Despite being a chatterbox, I was unbelievably quiet. I was sitting with a gloomy face, when I got a parcel from Blogadda which contained the amazing Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste. 

As I used the toothpaste, the cooling crystals created a burst of freshness within me, which slowly washed away the gloomy colors from my face and evaporated my distasteful mood. Right at that moment, the rocking Colgate Max Fresh jingle started playing on the TV, which made me tap my foot effortlessly. 

The Colgate Max Fresh song is so peppy and energetic that it instantly cheered me up and made me dance without any inhibitions. The foot tapping song filled me up with a dose of energy and enthusiasm. The beats of the song are so rocking that anyone will feel like dancing, after listening to it. Just like the toothpaste, the ad jingle also gave me a dose of Taazgi Ka Dhamaka.




After dancing to my heart's content, I felt energetic, happy and was once back to my jovial form. I must say that the Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste and the ad jingle saved my weekend from getting spoiled and gloomy. 

So you too add a dose of Taazgi in your life with Colgate Max Fresh and show some #MaxFreshMove to the world

“I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.”

28 comments:

  1. Such wonderful dance you have done. :-) For sure you are going to win this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow.. and this was what I was direly waiting for. A promising writer, a soulful singer and now a delectable dancer ;) You killed it with your sensational dance moves sweety! Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww....thank you so much sweetie. Such a lovely compliment from you who is so versatile and multi talented, made my day. I am grinning from ear to ear. Much love :-*

      Delete
  3. Cool dance. The beat is good, so are your moves. :)
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my my... just check out the moves... :-) loved it Purba... great going and good luck!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D I'm so glad that you liked it, dear. Thanks a ton, Archana :)

      Delete
  5. Nice video, liked your dance.
    Best wishes dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute dance by a cute girl.:) Best wishes for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww..such great moves...loved it, Purba..just great!! Wish you all the best (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thank you so much dearie. So glad you loved it :)

      Delete
  8. Cool, Loved your dance,
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyyy...that's so cool Purba. Loved to see you dance. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You dance so well. I am officially jealous of you.

    I am one of those who love to love those mint beads in my toothpaste. This toothpaste is just right for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto. I also love those cooling crystals.

      Thank you so much, Saru :)

      Delete
  11. aha.. you dance awesome, Purba :) all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. U rocked the video! Hope you win this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey you look so cool, calm and innocent in your profile picture Purba. But the dance from you has been super cool and you did it with so ease and elegance...:) I liked the video.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)