badge

Saturday 27 December 2014

A new chapter...a new beginning!

The year 2014 is about to end and it feels that I am at the end of the 24th chapter of my life...Here's a sonnet to new beginnings.


Another chapter of my life is about to end,

The vehement attachment is making me slightly weak;

Although the passion of starting the new chapter is profound.

O sweet dear dilemma, can you leave me for a while?

Let me just briskly brush through the pages for one last time.

A smile of contentment kiss my lips tenderly

Such valuable lessons learnt, such beautiful souls I came across.

My eyes turn clammy as the smile faded non chalantly

Probably for all those people I am leaving back in this chapter.

This chapter, I've been broken and I've been healed again

It is now time to shed the broken parts comprehensively;

And take command of my euphonious soul

To fulfill all my pending dreams slowly but steadily...

Yes! I am perfectly ready for a new chapter...a new beginning! 


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.




4 comments:

  1. beautiful :) <3 wish you happy and prosperous new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you too a super awesome 2015 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome one...
    Have a blessed year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear. You too have a prosperous and wonderful 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)