badge

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Kaleidoscope

I gaze deep
Into your charcoal dreamy eyes,
Watch my reflection
In reverence full of silence;

In that intense eye lock 
Our souls seem to blend,
If eyes could speak
Ours would have sang instead of said.

So transparent is my image
Fallen in your twin dreamy pools,
Better than any mirror
Incapable of reflecting my soul;

With your every little eye movement
I see a fresh picture captured in role,
If my eyes are the window
Yours are the "Kaleidoscope" to my soul.


3 comments:

  1. Really , a lovely expression. The point of differentiation is the heart touching existence and connecting the souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mention not please, Fans are always for true critics....

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)